Airsoft Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Addict

Forum for airsoft fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway's top irons-RAZR X irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrblack0301

Callaway's top irons-RAZR X irons Empty
PostSubject: Callaway's top irons-RAZR X irons    Callaway's top irons-RAZR X irons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:23 am

I am a Callaway golf fan, discount golf for sale and I have been used the most popular Callaway X-24 irons for several years, after the recommendation of my friends, I choose the Callaway RAZR X iron to instead of my previous X-24 iron. After my testing, I find the Callaway RAZR X iron is Callaway's top iron on the market. In my eyes, RAZR X Irons feature a lower, deeper center of gravity and a consistently hot face for distance and accuracy.

In a word, the RAZR X irons are a great set of clubs. Solid feel at contact with good distance. I upgraded to the RAZR X irons from the Big Bertha 2006 irons. I am getting more distance and more accuracy with the RAZR's. These clubs are a half inch shorter than my Big Berthas so that took a little getting used to but I am completely satisfied with the RAZR X's. I was not dissapointed. I like the way they look at address and the way they feel at contact. golf clubs for sale Well worth the price. I suggest you should take a try this RAZR X irons.
Wedding Photographer Miami
how to install artificial grass
Back to top Go down

Callaway's top irons-RAZR X irons
Page 1 of 1