Airsoft Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Addict

Forum for airsoft fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping K15 Irons Is the Best Choice I Ever Made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrblack0301

Ping K15 Irons Is the Best Choice I Ever Made Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 Irons Is the Best Choice I Ever Made   Ping K15 Irons Is the Best Choice I Ever Made I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:55 am

t is very important to have a suitable golf tool for every golfer, because it has a great effect on your golf game. And one of the top names for making any golfers dream irons is Ping. online golf shop New to Ping’s fantastic collection of Iron Sets is the Ping K15 Irons available in steel or graphite. Its titanium face and steel body create a higher MOI for greater accuracy and consistent distance results across the club face. And the wide-soled features a low and deep CG position to promote higher trajectories.

The larger K15 iron combines a lightweight titanium face with a stainless-steel body to increase both forgiveness and launch conditions. In my opinion, the ping k15 irons are great! This ping club is designed for golfers who benefit from a maximum forgiveness design, very suitable for me. Choosing the irons is my best choice I ever made! I have used the ping k15 irons, every iron has good feel! cheap golf clubs I am a 9 handicap and now score consistently in the low 80s high 70s. Good irons to buy!
Passages Malibu Program
Stephen Pierce
Back to top Go down

Ping K15 Irons Is the Best Choice I Ever Made
Page 1 of 1