Airsoft Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Addict

Forum for airsoft fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie Brown Specials We'd Like to See

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaspersky

Charlie Brown Specials We'd Like to See Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Brown Specials We'd Like to See   Charlie Brown Specials We'd Like to See I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:46 am

A few years ago, Charlie Brown and the PEANUTS gang made a new friend who developed leukemia in an animated special entitled, WHY, CHARLIE BROWN, WHY?

Recently, MetLife has put out a series of instructional pamphlets which feature the PEANUTS gang dealing with such issues as the loss of a loved one, writing a will, and dealing with a permanent disability. Now that Charlie Brown is dealing with important issues, how about some PEANUTS specials for the kids of the 90s?

We could learn about V.D. in, IT BURNS WHEN I PEE, CHARLIE BROWN.

Chuck and the Little Red-Headed Girl find out about unwanted pregnancy in, IT'S BLUE, CHARLIE BROWN!

Charlie Brown peddles his body for crack money while stealing Social Security checks and boosting automobiles in GO BLAME SOCIETY, CHARLIE BROWN.

Is Linus gay? Find out in, IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE, CHARLIE BROWN.

Explore the real problems of child abuse in America in, YOU MADE ME DO THAT, CHARLIE BROWN.

See how the PEANUTS gang deals with date rape in, NO MEANS NO, CHARLIE BROWN.

Charlie Brown Specials We'd Like to See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Addict :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: