Airsoft Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Addict

Forum for airsoft fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addicted To Computers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaka2011

Addicted To Computers  Empty
PostSubject: Addicted To Computers    Addicted To Computers  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 am

Ten ways to know that you're addicted to your computer:- 10) When you begin to laugh you yell, LOL. 9) You tell your computer you love it, more than you tell your spouse. Cool Your house catches on fire and you run home to save your computer before your family. 7) Your computer is your ONLY friend. 6) You think cyber sex is better than real sex. 5) You type only in short hand (YO ROFLMAO I'LL BRB B4 U RTFM LOL). 4) You type 40 words a minute with two fingers. 3) Your twins are named RAM & ROM. 2) After breaking from your computer, you realize you have gained 40lbs, have grown hair in unusual places, your spouse and kids have left you, and Windows 3.1 is outdated. 1) YOU READ STUFF LIKE THIS!

Uebersetzungsbuero Spanisch
downloads
Back to top Go down
Nothingness

Addicted To Computers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addicted To Computers    Addicted To Computers  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 am

At resonance, the series impedance of the two elements is at a minimum and the parallel impedance is at maximum. Resonance is used for tuning and filtering, because it occurs at a particular frequency for given values of inductance and capacitance. It can be detrimental to the operation of communications circuits by causing unwanted sustained and transient oscillations that may cause noise, signal distortion, and damage to circuit elements.

video search engine optimisation
math dictionary
Back to top Go down

Addicted To Computers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Addict :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: