Airsoft Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Addict

Forum for airsoft fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Financial powers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Financial powers Empty
PostSubject: Financial powers   Financial powers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 am

He added: "I won't have George Osborne talking down Scotland."

Mr Swinney said he could do much more if Scotland had the full range of economic and financial powers.

The finance secretary was speaking following the Bank of Scotland's latest Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) which suggested a second successive monthly drop in new business orders.

The bank said a marked fall in demand for manufactured goods lay behind the latest decline. However, service providers saw a modest pick-up in new business.

Mr Swinney responded by saying: "I accept that growth has slowed, but the growth position in Scotland is better than the rest of the UK. We have a stronger employment position, lower unemployment and a lower level of economic inactivity."

best vacuum for pet hair
southern maryland house for sale
Back to top Go down
manhtantb

Financial powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Financial powers   Financial powers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 am

Mr Swinney said he could do much more if Scotland had the full range of economic and financial powers.
fake watches
Fredericksburg VA Real Estate
Back to top Go down

Financial powers
Page 1 of 1