Airsoft Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Addict

Forum for airsoft fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G15 driver exceeds my expectation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrblack0301

Ping G15 driver exceeds my expectation Empty
PostSubject: Ping G15 driver exceeds my expectation   Ping G15 driver exceeds my expectation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 am

I was pleasantly surprised with the Ping G15 Driver. cheap golf clubs The 9* club head is as forgiving as others have praised, and the Regular shaft propels the club with ease and accuracy. Having used Taylormade, Callaway, and Cobra Drivers, this Ping far surpasses anything else I have ever carried. What's the most, for me, a 30 handicap, it was a breeze to hit the sweet spot consistently, hit it longer than Callaway and Mizuno and with better trajectory.

The Ping G15 driver is a gem in my mind. It has a nice feel and weight balance and it hits the ball for miles. After I received the G15 driver, the club was pretty much brand new and in great shape, it really worthed the money. Another advantage of this club is too long. The only thing I would change would be the alignment marks on top of club could be brighter. online golf shop I will not buy another driver for a very long time. I would recomend this club to all players.

Passages Malibu Program
Stephen Pierce
Back to top Go down

Ping G15 driver exceeds my expectation
Page 1 of 1