Airsoft Addict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Addict

Forum for airsoft fanatics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mom, I'm pregnant!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrblack0301

Mom, I'm pregnant!	 Empty
PostSubject: Mom, I'm pregnant!     Mom, I'm pregnant!	 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:14 pm

.As a community we are more reactionary and obscurantist than positive and progressive. We live in fear and denial. There is nothing wrong with us Muslims; it’s all the result of Jewish conspiracy, Hindu conspiracy, Western imperialist conspiracy, etc. etc. We love living in the past, in the land of pointlessness. So our discussions too are not so much about issues of today as about the bygone past. We revel in discussing ad infinitum the dirty politics of seventh century Arabia and taking sides with one or the other party. We have no present and no plans for the future. As a community, that is. Some individuals, of course, do have plans for themselves as well as for the community and a vision of regeneration for Islam and the Muslim community. But they are reviled for thinking of this word rather than the other world where 72 houris are waiting for them in a land of milk and honey and of course, plenty of liquor. (In the case of poor women, of course, only their husbands, if any, would be waiting there, and yet some of them become suicide bombers, for some reason.)

Passages Malibu
Box Doccia Bagno Turco
Back to top Go down

Mom, I'm pregnant!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Addict :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: